Friday, May 20, 2011

Here

Can I just start off by saying I am overwhelmed. In a good way of course, but wow. God is too good. I got here at about 2 a.m. and went to sleep around 3. I woke up to the sounds of babies crying, mamas singing, and monkeys hollering. Why in the world was I not here sooner. I couldn't ask for a better alarm clock!

Today we were able to take it easy and just kind of hang out. Which in my case meant sleep. I got up and took a quick little tour around the place before heading back to bed. I started off seeing the littlest babies. Precious doesn't even begin to describe these little ones. Next was on to the BC room. A little older than the last group. Once again precious doesn't even begin to describe them. Next on the list were the toddlers. A MESS! I was attacked the second I walked in. What a welcome that was! Needless to say my heart is no longer my own. I have been here for less than 24 hours and I can't imagine myself anywhere more perfect.

"auntie! auntie!" I LOVE THOSE WORDS. I am in love with the place. With everything about it. I can't wait for whatever it is God has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment