Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Jesus loves the little children.."

"Jesus loves the little children
all of the children of the world
red and yellow black and white
they are precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world."

This would be my new favorite song. William sings it everyday and I can't get enough of it! It makes my heart so happy to hear these precious ones sing about their Savior. The One who loves them unconditionally and forever. To see the pure joy on the kids faces when they sing is incomparable.

I don't have a picture of this one yet, but Christopher is a little ball of energy. You will hear me say this a lot (because I love them all) but I LOVE him. I love when I walk to the front yard he is the first one to greet me. I love when he runs full speed at me. I love catching him and holding him high in the air hearing him laugh uncontrollably.

Last night I put 14 toddler boys to bed again. This time alone :) However, it went better than expected! Putting the boys to bed means I got 14 hugs and kisses goodnight. Jealous? You should be! This makes every day end with a huge smile on my face.

Prayer is still much appreciated and some specifics would be letting the little things that frustrate me go. And my health! I have a cold or something and have had it for about three days now.

I am going to try and update more often, but internet is sometimes a problem here. I also don't want to get on facebook too much because it is starting to become a distraction! I hope everyone is doing well back home! love you all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment